Dietary supplement of salmon protein hydrolisate (Amizate®).
Yamamoto® Nutrition AlphaTECH is a food supplement made with salmon protein hydrolysate 100% Amizate® quality, suitable for sportsmen.
AlphaTECH is a unique new product manufactured from a fresh marine protein source (Atlantic salmon) in a modern food grade production facility.
Enzymatic production process mimics the digestive systems of organic life to give a unique product consisting of exclusively natural amino acids, short peptides, and micronutrients.
AlphaTECH has exceptional nutritional value and contains all components necessary for protein synthesis and support of vital metabolic functions.
AlphaTECH has a balanced amino acid composition, which is also characteristic of human tissue. The amino acid content of AlphaTECH is approximately 75%. The amino acids are present in free form (60% or more), and as short peptides (molecular size less than 560 Dalton).
Molecular weight distribution analysis (MALDI) shows that AMIZATE® is composed of only very small molecules of molecular weight of 560 Dalton and lower. Around 60% of AMIZATE® consists of amino acids in free form and the remaining 40% are short peptides (short amino acid chains). This is very important since only free amino acids and very short peptides can cross the membranes to the arteries in the intestinal tract.
Anserine (beta-alanyl-N-methylhistidine) a dipeptide containing β-Alanine and histidine.
Known activity: Antioxidantive peptide, Helps reduce fatigue
Lysine-Proline (Lys-Pro; KP)
Known activity: ACE inhibition activity, Antioxidative peptide
Isoleucine / Leucine-Proline (Ile/Leu-Pro; IP/LP)
Known activity: ACE inhibition activity, Inhibits the enzyme dipeptidyl-aminopeptidase IV (DPP4 inhibitor)
The result is a wholesome and balanced source of nutrition that is compact, safe and conducive to rapid and complete assimilation (high bioavailability), and providing support to all vital functions in the body.
One of world's best nutrient timing solution with highest bioavailability, fastest absorption.
When ingested, the amino acids and other ingredients of AlphaTECH are absorbed directly through the epithelial cells of the duodenum and through the intestinal walls into the bloodstream. From there they are transported to form new proteins in cells and tissues, as hormones (chemical messengers), as enzymes (biological catalysts), as precursors to neurotransmitters which carry messages from one nerve to another, to a target tissue as antibodies or as carriers for the transport of lipids in the blood, or for countless other tasks.
AlphaTECH is a unique nutritional supplement made in a natural process. This is nature's way of providing amino acids to build a healthy body.
AlphaTECH contains a full range of amino acids (all of which are present in their natural L form exclusively): alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, asparagine, cystine, cysteine, phenylalanine, glutamic acid, glutamine, glycine, histidine, hydroxyproline, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, proline, serine, threonine, thyroxine, tryptophan, tyrosine, taurine, and valine.
In addition, there are small amounts of hydroxylysine, β-alanine and ornithine. At least three of 120 peptides that AlpaTECH consists of have known bioactivity: Anserine, Lysine-Proline and Isoleucine / Leucine-Proline.
AlphaTECH also contains an impressive range of vitamins, minerals and trace elements, which on their own support and maintain vital functions in the body.
The micronutrients in AlphaTECH include iron, zinc, iodine, calcium, chloride, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, selenium, vitamin B1 thiamine, vitamin B2 riboflavin, vitamin B3 niacin, vitamin B6 pyridoxine, vitamin B9 folic acid, vitamin B12 cobalamine, vitamin C - alternatively known as micronutrients.
AlphaTECH contains also small amounts of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids.
While the benefits of amino acids are well known, current research is beginning to reveal the very important role played by peptides (short chains of amino acids) in strengthening the immune system, contributing to the synthesis of neurotransmitters and supporting other basic metabolic functions.